- 20+ years experience designing health and wellness programs for global corporations
- Core Strengths Coaching Certification – San Francisco State University
- Certified Nutrition Consultant – Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition
- Certified Group Exercise and Spin Instructor
- Certified Workshop Facilitator for Stanford University’s Healthier Living Program
- Bachelors of Science Degree – UCLA
- Maters in Business Administration – Emphasis in Finance – Loyola Marymount University
Sylvia is a wellness expert and corporate design strategist. She inspires women to achieve their well-being despite the competing responsibilities of family, career, health, and relaxation. For the past two decades, Sylvia has transformed her unique approach to well-being to help organizations unlock the potential of their employees by creating an environment tailored towards, health, productivity, and engagement. She’s also a certified nutrition and fitness coach, as well as a university instructor and business owner.
After years of helping corporations engage employees through health and wellness programs, she was challenged by stress-related health issues. Sylvia had been trying to be healthy particularly given the loss of her mother to cancer, when Sylvia was 27 years old. With this new awareness about her own health, she decided to better understand the deeper issues that contributed to her blood pressure, lack of energy and weight. This journey led her to make big changes in her life, including identifying exercises that were fun and sustainable, adopting nutrition habits that she liked and were good for her, and exploring stress reducing activities that renewed her energy and overall health.
Sylvia is passionate about sharing her own experiences and helping others achieve maximum balance and productivity in their lives. She helps individuals and organizations identify adaptable wellness solutions that lead to successful and sustainable health. You can learn more about her journey right here and also sign up for her inspiring monthly newsletter.