Spices are so popular in the winter time. Remember the smells of cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves? What about the smells of coriander or cumin? The summer also has some wonderful spices.
Here are my favorite ones:
And don’t miss my interview with The Spice Whisperer !! Click Here for Video
- This is actually the seed of the cilantro plant.
- Use as a BBQ rub or in Indian Curry.
- Can ease digesion and stabilize blood sugar.
- Nice add to your iced tea or as a topping on your morning yogurt.
- Known as an excellent digestion aid.
- Wonderful spice to add to your grain and vegetable dishes.
- Can aid in detoxification and relieve gas and bloating.
- Yes, I know Chili Powder is hot however, did you know that it actually helps reduce body temperature being a great help when you’re in a hot climate. It also is an immune system supporter and can increase our metabolism.
- Sprinkle a little Chili Powder in any dish to add a “POP” to your meal.
- I use Tumeric in almost everything. Meat, fish vegetables, grains, and tea. Its qualities make it worth having over and over again.
- Tumeric is known to help with inflammation often found in our intestinal system.
But there’s more!
View my interview with The Spice Whisperer.
You’ll laugh and have fun while sharing in her perspectives on spices.